We are delighted to announce the third Hi! PARIS Summer School Workshop on AI & Data for Science, Business and Society on July 3-6 2023 on HEC Campus.
The Hi! PARIS Summer School 2023 on AI & Data for Science, Business and Society covers a wide range of topics in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science from different perspectives and should be of interest to Master and PhD students, post docs, academics, and practitioners interested in expanding their knowledge in AI and Data Science.
Hi! PARIS Summer School 2023This year’s third edition of the Hi! PARIS Summer School will feature several tutorials on a wide range of topics in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science from different perspectives with two parallel tracks, « Data Science and AI for Business and Society » and « Theory and Methods of AI« and keynote addresses from several globally acclaimed academicians. The four-day program also includes industry and academic panels targeted at initiating fruitful research conversations.
ProgramThe program offers short courses on a wide range of topics including use of data in fintech lending, deep learning for image recognition and computer vision, learning with messy data, graph-based anomaly and fraud detection, causal inference using machine learning, operationalizing AI regulations, self-supervised learning, game theory and statistical learning. For this 3rd edition, Hi! PARIS Summer School proposes :
- 4 keynote speakers confirmed : Alessandro Acquisti (CMU), Eric Moulines (Ecole Polytechnique, IP Paris and Hi! PARIS scientific co-director), Bryan Perozzi (Stonybrook & Google), Sameer B. Srivastava (Berkeley)
- 1 Academic Round Table with participation of keynote speakers (Alessandro Acquisti, Bryan Perozzi, Sameer B. Srivastava) and Gaël Richard (Télécom Paris, IP Paris and Hi! PARIS scientific co-director)
- 1 Industry panel with participation of the Hi! PARIS corporate donors
- 12 tutorials (3h long) organized in 2 parallel tracks. Track A “Data Science for Business and Society” and Track B “Theory and methods of IA” [Track A] Mitali Banerjee (HEC), Pablo Baquero (HEC), Johan Hombert (HEC), Jermain C. Kaminiski (Maastricht), Poonacha Medappa (Tilburg), Aluna Wang (HEC) ; [Track B] Chloé Clavel (Telecom Paris), Pietro Gori (Telecom Paris), Patrick Loiseau (Inria), Vicky Kalogeiton (Ecole Polytechnique), Jesse Read (Ecole Polytechnique), Gaël Varoquaux (Inria Centre de Saclay)
- 2 practical session sby the Hi! PARIS Engineering Team: “Learn how to develop your own Python Package !” and “Learn how to build a machine learning pipeline and track the run performances !”
- 1 poster session and its poster award
This work has benefited from a government grant managed by the ANR under France 2030 with the reference “ANR-22-CMAS-0002”.