Hi! PARIS is pleased to announce its first summer school on July 8-10, 2021.
Hi! PARIS is pleased to announce the opening of the registration of its first summer school on July 8-10, 2021.
Apply now on https://www.summerschool.hi-paris.fr/apply-now/!
The Hi! PARIS Summer School 2021 on AI & Data for Science, Business and Society covers a wide range of topics in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science from a variety of perspectives. This summer school offers courses that range from introduction to deep learning with Keras and Tensorflow to Machine Learning in Asset Management, Data Visualization, Stochastic Optimization and Federated Learning.
These courses, initially designed for our students (PhD tracks, final year PhD students and doctoral students), should also be of interest to academics and research engineers from HEC and IP PARIS schools who want to expand their knowledge in the field of AI and data science.
The Hi! PARIS Summer School will be an hybrid event to be held at Telecom Paris, Palaiseau.
Our Summer School program is available here.
- “Climate Informatics: Machine Learning for the Study of Climate Change” by Claire Monteleoni – University of Colorado Boulder, Associate Professor, Associate Chair for Inclusive Excellence
- “Virtual and Augmented Reality: Advancing Research in Consumer Marketing” by Michel Wedel – University of Maryland, Distinguished University Professor and PepsiCo Chair in Consumer Science
2 round tables
- Industry Panel – Opportunities and challenges in the field of AI and Data Science by leading organization: Participation of our corporate donors !!
- Human – AI interaction
8 tutorials organized in two parallel tracks
- Track A “Data Science for Business and Society”
- Machine Learning in Asset Management (Hugues Langlois – HEC)
- Image Recognition Using Deep-Learning (Mitali Banerjee – HEC)
- How Humans Judge Machines (Cesar Hidalgo – University of Toulouse)
- People Analytics : HR Management and Data (Federica de Stefano – HEC)
- Track B “Theory and methods of IA”
- Federated Learning (Aurélien Bellet – Inria Lille)
- Stochastic optimization (Aymeric Dieuleveut – Ecole Polytechnique)
- Deep learning with Keras and Tensorflow (Edouard Oyallon – LIP6 and Michaël Allouche – Ecole Polytechnique)
- Sequential learning (Claire Vernade – DeepMind, UK)
Registration is free but mandatory. Registration is only open to HEC and IP PARIS schools.