1. Privacy and Personal Information Protection:
The personal data collected on our site are of three types:
- data from the forms of connection by email and/or telephone/fax
- navigation data collected by the site for its technical operation
- navigation data collected by the third-party services that the site uses to improve your navigation: typographical display, content sharing and audience measurement.
The personal data collected by Hi! Paris is not subject to any transfer or sale.
To exercise this right, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Disclaimer of Liability: Hi! PARIS shall in no way be held liable for the content of the information contained on this site or any consequences arising from its use or interpretation.
– Intellectual Property: Hi! PARIS website is a creative work and is the exclusive property of HI!Paris, protected by French and international laws concerning intellectual property rights. No reproduction or copy may be made in breach of the rights of Hi! PARIS provided by the aforementioned legislation.
– Hyperlinks: The creation of hyperlinks by third parties towards pages or documents hosted on Hi! PARIS website is authorized, provided that the links are not contrary to the interests of Hi! PARIS, and that they guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin and author of the document.
3. Images Rights and Protection and Online videos:
The photographs and vidéos on this site are the protected by copyrights. In accordance with the provisions of intellectual property laws, they may not be used or reproduced without explicit permission from Hi! PARIS.
Any unauthorized use of images constitutes a civil and criminal offense, and perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.