Hi! PARIS is pleased to announce the organization of a round table within the framework of the international day of Women and Girls in Science.
Watch the replay
Details of the event
BEYOND “GENDER BALANCE”: ENABLING THE MAN-WOMAN ALCHEMY WITHIN ORGANIZATIONSHow can we enable, beyond gender balance defined as an equivalent representation of men and women, the alchemy between men and women in our organizations?
On Friday 10 February 2023 Hi! PARIS proposes a round table in conjunction with the International Day of Women and Girls in Science (UNESCO), with an opening speech of the Minister for Digital Transition, Jean-Noël Barrot and a panel of academics and executives:
– Anne-Laure Sellier, Professor of Marketing at HEC Paris
– Hervé Borensztejn, Managing Partner Europe, Middle East & Africa – Heidrick & Struggles
– Nicolas Glady, Dean & President of Télécom Paris – Institut Polytechnique de Paris
– Anouk Nawfal, Global SVP HR Tech & Data at L’Oréal
– Tania Castillo Pérez, Group Head of Inclusion and Diversity at Kering